Working as part of a team is not as easy as you think!
Today we have practiced working in teams to help us became a stronger team in our showcase.
We wrote some stories about Maui and the Sun in groups - we had fun but also had some challenges.
The hardest things about working in a team are
- sometimes it just doesn't go your way, this might make you sad, frustrated or angry (Sam)
- it's hard for everyone to have a turn (Lily)
- it's hard for everyone's ideas to be included (Coll)
- sometimes you just don't like waiting (Samuel)
- being the recorder is hard work (Stella)
- it was hard sometimes to know what your job was as everyone wanted the same role (Mila)
- it was hard keeping up with everyone's ideas (Thomas)
The things that were easy about being in a team are
- working together to come up with good ideas (Samuel & Thomas)
- taking turns (Issy)
- everyone helps each other (Stella)
- your ideas matter and make your team stronger (Sam)
- able to share your ideas but someone else can write them down (Mrs Pelham)
- when everyone is quiet and allows you to share your ideas (Kairu)