We talked about how important it is to keep working hard to improve our work and to revisit and recraft our work.
We thought about our digital stories and thought about how we could apply this idea to make our digital stories even better.
Here are some of our ideas about recrafting our work and why it is is a good idea.
- doing the same thing over and over again means you get better at it - Hannah
- Austin did his picture six times before it was finished - he could have made it even better by adding a background - Sam H
- I could put in more effort rather than rushing to finish - Stella
- take your time because then it could look better than a rushed job - Georgetta
- I would put more detail into my work to make it stand out - Oscar (room 4)
- going back and adding more detail might make it better - Sam G
- I will start going back more times to make my work better - Sam H
- I will listen to advice and use it to make my work better
- go slower or it won't be as good - Rhys
- having a model to work from might make it easier to do your best - Emily
- listen to what other people suggest - Georgetta
- I could give feedback to other people to help them get better too
- you get ideas from a model and use these ideas in your own work to add more detail - Louis
- you could do a brainstorm to help make your work better - Thomas