To make these we started by attaching pipe cleaners to our bottle - these will be the arms and legs.
Then we stuck lots of stickers over our bottle to make it possible to paper mache it.
We then had to add tape to our arms and legs and make them the shape we want them to be.
Next we started to paper mache our bottles. This was really fun and the children were remarkably independent - I felt very proud of them.
We have left our bottle people to dry over the weekend. Next week we will add some paint, then hair, eyes and finally we will make shoes and hands from air drying clay.
Thanks to Steven, Becky, Wendy, Debbi and Valda for helping us with this project.