Check out the great blogs written by the children in our class. I love that they have added photos and shared stories about their holidays.
If you are keen to read some of their blogs click on a name down the right hand side of our blog ---->
Nicholas shared a very special story about himself and his life. It explained to the children about what he likes to do and how they can help him to be happy. We loved Nicholas's excitement as he shared his story with our class.
Nicholas told us he loves to dance so we played a song and every danced along with him.
Before we began our handwriting we talked about how we know we have done a good job (without needing to get stickers in our work).
I was so proud of the children's responses which included the following ideas (directly quoted from the mouths of little people :))
- you have a full heart because you know you did your best
- you look at your work and feel proud
- you know you did the best you could
- it is even better than other days
- you can see your work improving
- you smile with pride
- your friends tell you your work looks great
- Mrs Pelham tells you you have done well
- you use your ears to hear the good things about your work and feel proud
- you tell other people about your great work